April 21, 2014

THE BLUES.

acid-wash-denim
chambray-shirt
lauren-marinis-zebra-pump
denim-outfit-ideas
Photography credit: Surpass Visuals

H&M top (alternative) | ASOS jeans | Lauren Marinis shoes c/o (alternative) | Love Cortnie bag | Nastygal sunglasses

Feeling a little blue (not really, just being a tad dramatic) because this weather is playing tricks on us, the warm weather went away and is suppose to return back this week, fingers crossed! 

________________________________________________

The Daileigh 5 week online course is back June 8th!

More details here

seminars@thedaileigh.com

--
| styling/personal shopping services here|

________________________________________________



14 comments:

  1. Love this look, nicely accessorized and great photos.

    http://princessaudu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! Fantastic outfit, denim+denim looks so trendy!

    www.stylehenge.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking sexy while bein casual. I love this look.. Please visit my blog www.fashionobsessher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the denim on denim look! Super cute :)

    mariahruthel.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Denim on denim has never looked so good! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. YESSS. I'm here for denim on denim. At first I didn't think I liked it, but after it being our required outfit at Abercrombie & Fitch (where I thankfully no longer work lol) I fell in love with it. It's got this effortless, chic, sexy thing going on. I'm a fan.

    Zauni.
    Morning Neon
    "Let's move to Vegas!">

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look amazing, one of my favourite looks! love the way you accessorized it!

    www.miouprincesslovespink.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is the perfect denim on denim styling, you look gorgeous!

    Elizabeth x | www.candyflosscurlscupcakesandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love love this look. www.mstomie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rocking the mixed denim!
    I'd appreciate if you'd take a look at my blog! I just did a post on "The Truth About Perfection"

    http://roseylittleme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfect look!!
    you looks very pretty!!
    Big kiss
    Teresa
    Teresa Quiroga Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this look! Cute outfit

    www.dollhouselavish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete